The Council of Europe is currently implementing the project “Guarantee the effective implementation of the right to a fair trial (Article 6 of the ECHR) in Ukraineâ. In this context, it is looking for Service Providers for the supply of book publishing services.
As part of the project cooperation with the National School of Judges of Ukraine, one of the stakeholders of the national project, the selected service provider should provide full support for the creation of the layout, proofreading , printing, development of an electronic version with hyperlinks and delivery of the national scientific practical and methodical legal publication âSpeech of the National School of Judges of Ukraineâ.
- At least 3 years of experience in providing publishing and printing services or the like;
- The tenderer must be registered as a legal person under Ukrainian law and must be authorized to provide publishing services and other printing productions.
â¢ Quality of the offer (40%), of which:
– Human resources assigned to the achievement of the deliverables described in Section A of the Deed of Commitment;
– Technical capacity to meet the deadlines indicated in Title A of the Deed of Commitment.
â¢ Financial offer (60%)
Bidders are invited to submit:
- A completed and signed copy of the Deed of Commitment (see Deed of Commitment);
- Registration documents, for legal entities and private entrepreneurs
(Registration documents (scanned copies of registration documents certifying the type of economic activity of the tenderer) with a brief summary in English);
- Brief description of the company’s experience in providing publishing services;
- CV / description of the experience of affected persons in providing services under the contract;
- Description and / or photo (s) of the technical equipment and tools to be used for the execution of the contract.
Deadline for submission of tenders: 5:00 p.m. (Kyiv time) on December 16, 2021.
All offers should be sent to [email protected] with the subject “Call for tenders – 8785/2021/3 Publishing servicesâ.
All questions must be submitted at least 5 (five) working days before the deadline for submission of tenders and should be sent exclusively to the email: [email protected] with the following reference in the subject line: “Questions – Invitation to tender – 8785/2021/3 Publishing servicesâ.
For more information, please consult the following documents: