FORT WORTH, TX – Allied Electronics & Automation added three new vendors in the Safety and PPE category in December with Guardian Equipment, Pacific Handy Cutter (PHC) and Klever Innovations. Endress + Hauser adds products in several categories, including sensors and switches, while Mobotix offers test and measurement products. Jan Fan is a new supplier of fans and thermal management.
The new suppliers have expanded Allied’s range map to more than 550 world-class suppliers. New products from these suppliers are now available at www.alliedelec.com.
Suppliers recently added by Allied are:
- Endress + Hauser is a world leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Endress +Hauser provides process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact . Customers come from a variety of industries, including chemicals, food and beverage, life sciences, power and energy, mining, minerals and metals, oil and gas and water and sewage.
- Guardian Equipment, the innovative leader in the eyewash and emergency shower industry, is continually expanding its product offering to remain the best resource for emergency response needs. From a 24-hour fast dispatch program to a responsive customer service staff, Guardian Equipment is committed to being the unrivaled leader in eyewash and emergency shower technology.
- Jan Fan is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial fans, including pedestal, wall and ceiling fans, I-beam/C-channel fans, floor fans, bench fans and fan module. energy saving. Their heavy duty industrial fans are considered the automotive and heavy industry standard. Since 1958, Jan Fan has been manufacturing industrial and commercial fans that are extremely energy efficient and built to last.
- Klever Innovations has over 65 years of market leadership and breakthrough innovation. PHC has partnered with Klever Innovations, one of the leaders in the security industry that pioneered guarded blade technology. Pacific Handy Cutter and Klever Kutter offer protected blade and cutting solutions that reduce cuts and damaged goods. Offering world-class customer service and product support, PHC and Klever Kutter are a complete cutting source for grocers, retailers, industrial facilities, food service providers and everyone in between.
- Mobotix protects sites around the world using its IP video technology, providing absolute reliability even in the harshest conditions. From oil rigs in the North Sea to World Heritage sites in remote deserts, whether assisting scientists at an Arctic research facility or welcoming climbers to the summit of Mount Everest, the equipment MOBOTIX are designed with no moving parts to provide the best overall return on investment. An extended lifespan is guaranteed and further improved by continuous software updates.
- Pacific Handy Cutter (PHC) is a recognized leader and innovator in safety cutting tools that got its start when it invented the original flat box cutter – the Handy Cutter in 1950. Pacific Handy Cutter became the leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of safety cutting tools. tools for the retail, industrial and retail supply markets. These safety knives are the preferred cutting tool of many companies. In addition to safety shears, PHC now designs and manufactures a wide range of safety components to complement workplace safety. PHC also produces a wide variety of utility knives, razor blades and accessories, offering the widest assortment of knives and complementary products in the industry.
Allied also continues to add products and suppliers to its facility cleaning and maintenance inventory.. As part of its focus on improving the customer experience, Allied will continue to expand its product portfolio throughout 2021 and beyond to meet varied customer needs. In 2020, the company added more than 50 new top-tier suppliers to its lineup map, offering more than 10,000 new ready-to-ship product lines to customers. Allied also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center and provides online customers with tens of thousands of high-resolution 360-degree images, more than 1.1 million up-to-date product data sheets, experts on a wide range of topics and a connection to the company’s free global DesignSpark online engineering collaboration platform.
About Allied Electronics & Automation
Allied Electronics & Automation is an omnichannel authorized distributor of industrial automation and control solutions, electronic components and maintenance products from over 550 world-class suppliers. With a local presence in the United States, Canada and Mexico, a focus on digital customer experience and over 3.5 million parts available for purchase online, engineers, designers, maintainers and buyers trust Allied to provide a wide range of solutions across the entire product lifecycle.