e-Publishing Market Size – USD 25.37 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – 8.4% CAGR, Increasing Demand for e-Books in the Education End-Use Vertical of research
NEW YORK, NY, USA, Jan. 19, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — An increase in demand has been seen in the electronic publishing platform due to the lockdown situation and less preference for the conventional physical book or newspapers. The availability of internet and IoT devices has helped the overall application of the market.
The global electronic publishing market is expected to reach $48.90 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The global electronic publishing market is growing primarily as readers and authors of books, newspapers and magazines have long enjoyed content consumption electronic media and have deliberately started using it due to the global lockdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The online presence of news and newspaper companies has helped them retain their valuable readers. Additionally, book authors and publishers facing significant constraints when publishing physical books can gain customers by using e-book platforms. Advancements in e-reader devices, print-on-demand (POD), and e-ink efficiency are some of the subordinate factors playing a significant role in driving the market forces. Also, a growing digital learning platform is the key ingredient for the inclination towards e-book services as a significant number of customers who have entered the e-learning platform are adopting now e-book services as a replacement for conventional physical books.
Leading global players that once invested heavily in the e-book platform are now outperforming many traditional book publishing companies. Amazon, Apple, Google which have some of the largest consumer base with direct interaction, have increasingly observed the requirement for more and more books of all genres which already have a large user base, are in great demand to have the presence as an e-book. On top of that, these companies have made room for new authors to publish their books and gain a prominent clientele to compete with traditional publishers.
The impact of COVID-19:
The COVID-19 pandemic has directly affected the offline book selling and book selling industries. In the global lockdown scenario, many book publishers who are in the business of printing and selling physical books have faced restrictions in the ways you print and sell your books. The same situation was followed in media companies during the epidemic.
Major participants include Amazon, Google LLC, Apple, Inc., Pearson Education, Lulu Publishing, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc., Rakuten Kobo Inc., The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times Company, and Scribd, Inc., among others.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2960
Other key findings from the report suggest
• On April 23, 2020, Highsense Infotech., a Chinese multinational consumer electronics manufacturer, is set to launch the world’s first color e-ink device. The e-ink device is definitely the most convenient device for reading e-books or e-magazines. E-ink for its obvious features such as less eye strain and extra-long battery compared to any other mobile device, undergoes extensive research and innovation to deliberately replace conventional books and e-book reading on tablets or mobile phones.
• The main objective of tablets is to offer a larger screen and portability at the same time. Most of the tablet users have opted for this type of mobile device to consume media on a larger screen compared to mobile phones. Now that tablets are becoming affordable and the availability of more eye-friendly display technologies like OrganicLED (OLED) and IPS (In-Panel Switching) LCD displays in tablets has greatly increased the number of e-book users. and electronic magazines.
• The fictional genre of e-books and e-magazines has been trending and growing with a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period as many new age authors have started to emphasize science fiction. Science fiction allows us to imagine battling and overcoming all the impossibilities we face, and it’s no wonder that in the modern age of technological advancement, all of these high-tech fictions have aroused the major interest teenagers and adults.
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/e-publishing-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global electronic publishing market on the basis of gender, business model, type, end-use industries and region:
Gender Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• The comedy
• Suspense and Thriller
• Self-care and motivation
Business Model Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Periodic subscription
• Pay per reading
• Pay per copy
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Electronic books
• Electronic documents
• Electronic magazines
End-Use Vertical Market Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Common individuals
• Education and research
• Commercial research
• Press Reference
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2960
Benefits of Purchasing Global Electronic Publishing Market Report:
• Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide in-depth insights into reports.
• Analyst Support: Resolve your query with our team before and after purchasing the report.
• Strategic Recommendations: The report is useful for start-ups and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Client Satisfaction: Our team will assist you with all your research needs and customize the report.
• Quality Assured: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Electronic Publishing Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: