E-Publishing Market Size USD 25.37 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – 8.4% CAGR, Increasing Demand for E-Books in Education and Research
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, September 7, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – High demand has been seen on the electronic publishing platform due to the foreclosure situation and less preference for conventional physical book or journals. The availability of internet and IoT devices has contributed to the overall application of the market.
The Global Electronic publishing market is expected to reach $ 48.90 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The global electronic publishing market is growing primarily as readers and authors of books, newspapers and magazines have long enjoyed electronic media for content consumption and have deliberately started using them due to the global lockdown caused by the pandemic. of COVID-19. The online presence of newspaper and newspaper companies has helped them retain their valued readers. In addition, authors and book publishers facing significant constraints when publishing physical books can gain customers by using the e-book platforms. Advances in electronic reading devices, print-on-demand (POD) and the efficiency of electronic inks are some of the secondary factors playing an important role in driving market forces. In addition, a growing digital learning platform is the key ingredient in the inclination towards e-book services, as a significant number of customers who have entered the e-learning platform adopt now e-book services replacing conventional physical books.
Leading global players who once invested heavily in the e-book platform are now surpassing many traditional book publishing companies. Amazon, Apple, Google, which are among the largest consumer base with direct interaction, have increasingly observed the demand for more and more books of all genres which already have a large user base, are in great demand to have presence as an e-book. On top of that, these companies have made room for new authors to publish their books and gain a premium customer base to compete with traditional publishers.
The impact of COVID-19:
The COVID-19 pandemic has directly affected the offline and book retail industries. In the global foreclosure scenario, many book publishers that deal in printing and selling physical books have faced restrictions in both ways of printing and selling your books. The same situation was followed in newspaper companies during the epidemic.
Major participants include Amazon, Google LLC, Apple, Inc., Pearson Education, Lulu Publishing, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc., Rakuten Kobo Inc., The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times Company and Scribd, Inc., among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2960
Other key findings from the report suggest
• On April 23, 2020, Highsense Infotech., A Chinese multinational consumer electronics manufacturer, is set to launch the world’s first color electronic ink device. The E-ink device is certainly the most practical device for reading electronic books or electronic magazines. E-ink for its obvious features such as less eye strain and extra long battery life compared to any other mobile device, is the subject of extensive research and innovation to deliberately replace conventional books and e-book reading on tablets or mobile phones.
• The main goal of tablets is to offer a bigger screen and portability at the same time. Most of the tablet users have opted for this type of mobile device to consume media on a larger screen as compared to mobile phones. Now that tablets are becoming affordable and the availability of more user-friendly display technologies like OrganicLED (OLED) and IPS (In-Panel Switching) LCD in tablets has dramatically increased the number of e-book and e-magazine users. .
• The fictional genre of e-books and e-magazines is trendy and growing with a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period as many new age authors have started to focus on science -fiction. Science fiction allows us to imagine fighting and spending all the impossibilities we face, and it’s no wonder that in the modern age of technological advancement, all of these high-tech fictions have been of major interest to us. adolescents and adults.
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/e-publishing-market
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented the global electronic publishing market on the basis of genre, business model, type, end-use verticals and region:
Genre Outlook (Revenue: billion USD; 2017-2027)
Suspense & Thriller
Personal interview and motivation
Business Model Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Pay per reading
Pay per copy
Type Outlook (Revenue: Billions USD; 2017-2027)
End-Use Vertical Market Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Education and research
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD billion; 2017-2027)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2960
Benefits of Buying the Global Electronic Publishing Market Report:
• Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide in-depth insight into the reports.
• Analyst Support: Obtain a resolution to your query from our team before and after purchasing the report.
• Strategic recommendations: The report is useful for start-ups and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative analyzes.
• Customer Satisfaction: Our team will answer all of your research needs and customize the report.
• Quality assured: we focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Electronic Publishing Market are quantitatively and qualitatively assessed to study the global and regional market in a comparative manner. This market research presents critical information and factual data about the market, providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, its limitations and future prospects.
Visit our blog for more industry updates:
Video game industry: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/the-video-game-industry-is-expanding-rapidly
Advanced smart watch market: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-leading-brands-in-the-advanced-smartwatch-market
Top 10 Leading HD Streaming Media Player Companies: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-leading-hd-streaming-media-player-companies-in-the-world
Top 10 Leading Kid’s Tablet Companies
: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-leading-kids-tablet-companies-in-the-world
Top 10 leading smart display companies in the world: @ https://reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-leading-smart-display-companies-in-the-world-key-features-of-smart-displays