NEW YORK, August 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled “Educational digital publishing market by end-user (K-12, higher education and enterprise, or skills-based), product type (digital textbooks, digital assessment books and others) and regional analysis (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027“.
The Global Digital Educational Publishing Market should collect $ 27,891.5 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 17.0% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides comprehensive information on the current status and future prospects of the industry by meticulously examining the market drivers and restraints, opportunities, the main segments and regions.
Main conclusions of the segment of the Educational digital publishing Marlet:
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user, and region.
- Among the product type segments, the digital textbooks sub-segment is expected to hold a leading market share by expanding with a 16.5% CAGR within the estimated period. The growth of this sub-segment is mainly due to the fact that digital textbooks are inexpensive, easily accessible and make it easier to track student progress.
- Among the end-user segment, the k-12 sub-segment is expected to capture a significant share of the market by expanding with a 16.8% CAGR in the forecast period. The growth of this sub-segment is mainly due to the increasing adoption of e-learning technologies by schools.
- Among the regions, the North American region market is expected to dominate the global market by gathering a income from $ 9,444.3 million within the estimated time. The growth of this regional market is mainly due to the increasing demand and awareness of digital educational platforms in this region amid the COVID-19 turmoil.
The key factors fueling the growth of the global digital educational publishing market are a widespread increase in the use of smartphones and internet services across the globe. In addition, the increasing initiatives of government agencies around the world to fuel the adoption of digital technologies in the education sector are expected to open the door to innovative opportunities for market growth during the projected period. However, easy access to open source platforms such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apache HTTP Server and others offering online educational materials is expected to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the educational digital publishing market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the growth of the global digital educational publishing market. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the government in various regions has ordered educational institutions to be closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. As a result, education providers are embracing digital ways of delivering training to keep operating during the pandemic time.
Best players in the industry
The major players in the global digital educational publishing industry are –
- John Wiley and son
- Apprenticeship Cengage
- Scholastic Corp.
- Oxford University hurry
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- Georg von Holtzbrinck
- Hatchet Book
- Cambridge University hurry
- Thomson reuters
Many business strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments and much more, are implemented by these players to gain a strong position in the global market. For example, in april 2020, Comik Publishing, a platform for ingenious, wacky, and earth-shattering stories, has launched an online education platform with the aim of supporting educators and students around the world.
Additionally, the report offers other key details of major players such as business tactics, financial performance, and product / service range of these players along with Porter’s five forces analysis and SWOT analysis. .
Find out more about the industrial refrigeration market:
Related trending topics:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the post-production market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a sample report
- Impact of COVID-19 on the lottery market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a sample report
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Over-The-Top (OTT) market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a sample report
About the research dive
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. By maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the company provides services only based on its proprietary data model, constrained by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees a complete and accurate analysis. With unprecedented access to several paid data resources, a team of expert researchers and a strict work ethic, the firm delivers extremely accurate and reliable information. By reviewing relevant press releases, government publications, decades of business data, and technical and white papers, Research Dive delivers the services it needs to its clients on time. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its key drivers and detecting threatening obstacles. Complementarily, he also maintains a transparent collaboration with the main aficionados of the industry, which offers an additional advantage to his research.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(T) + 91- (788) -802-9103 (India)
Toll free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE research dive