It was announced today that landscape supplier Green-tech has added NUE-TREE FERT to its line of forestry planting products.
This move allows Green-tech to offer a full range of nutritional fertilizers for the forestry industry.
NUE-TREE FERT was developed by Origin Fertilizers who have over 50 years of technical experience in providing forest reforestation programs. This is a proven range that focuses on nutrient utilization efficiency.
Green-tech will add five products to its range.
- NUE-TREE FERT CRF – A high quality controlled release fertilizer developed specifically for application in planting holes.
- NUE-TREE FERT GAFSA P – A natural phosphate in the form of granules easy to apply. Extremely versatile without risk of washing out.
- NUE-TREE FERT GAFSA PK – Most suitable phosphate for trees in British conditions. It combines natural phosphate and potash.
- NUE-TREE FERT NP – Provides essential nutrients for establishment and maintenance in K-rich soils. It combines nitrogen and rock phosphate
- NUE-TREE FERT NPK – Promotes strong root development. Combines nitrogen, rock phosphate and potash in an easy to apply granular form.
Commercial Director of Green-tech, Richard Gill comments: “Becoming a distributor of NUE-TREE FERT is excellent news for our customers. This is a premium line of innovative products that focuses on increasing nutrient efficiency. It enhances our current offering and is aimed at commercial forestry, native forest projects and Christmas tree growers. Green-tech is the leading supplier of tree planting products, and the addition of this line of fertilizers gives our customers even greater choice.
Callum Norman, Director of Specialty Sales, said, “Origin Fertilizers is delighted to partner with Green-tech as the national distributor of our NUE-TREE FERT product line. Green-tech’s distribution and logistics network extends the reach of this product line, allowing it to be sold nationwide in the UK and Ireland.
Green-tech will present the new range of NUE-TREE FERT at the APF. Visit them at stand D13b or view them online at www.green-tech.co.uk