The most viewed news stories on our site for the week ending February 25, 2022.
Here’s Ink World’s weekly recap – the most viewed news on our site for the week ending February 25, 2022.
The most viewed story this week is Siegwerk’s Vega ink, a new mineral oil-free ink in India. BASF’; The recent staff announcement and DuPont’s plans to divest majority of the Mobility & Materials segment to Celanese for $11 billion were the second and third most read stories, respectively.
The top 10 included new Ball Corporation signage at Ball Arena, ProAmpac’s acquisition of Belle-Pak, and news from Canon and Sonoco, among others.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Siegwerk launches VEGA – Mineral Oil Free Inks in India
2. BASF Announces Changes in Board Responsibilities
3. DuPont sells majority of Mobility & Materials segment to Celanese for $11 billion
4. Ball Corporation, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment unveil new signage at Ball Arena in Denver
5. ProAmpac acquires Belle-Pak Packaging
6. PPG White Paper Examines Static Electricity Generation and Dissipation of Three Label Materials
7. Univar Solutions appointed distributor for COIM USA lines
8. RRD publishes results for the 4th quarter and full year 2021
9. Canon Inc. named Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Company
10. Sonoco Named One of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Saturday.
Have a good week!