Applications for July 15!
TROY, MI /ACCESSWIRE/July 12, 2022/ Chilled and frozen foods is now accepting nominations for our 2022 Foodservice Distributor or Logistics Provider of the Year. The R&FF award recognizes a foodservice distributor for year-over-year growth and leadership in facility expansions, food safety, fuel efficiency and fleet management, new product development, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
Food companies, A/E and design-build companies, suppliers or others qualified to provide detailed justification for a particular company or facility.
Vendor submissions do not imply that your company name, personnel, or any image will appear in the final issue.
- Must be a US foodservice distributor and/or logistics provider.
- Must discuss company news including new building construction, facility expansion, fleet management solutions, food safety solutions, new product development, etc.
- Must provide this information in the nomination form to be considered.
- Must be available for executive interviews via email or phone/Zoom.
- Must be able to provide high resolution jpg images including company logo, products, fleet and distribution center photos, etc.
- The winner will receive a plaque and appear on the cover of our September 2022 issue. The winner will also be promoted in Refrigerated & Frozen Foods promotional materials and social media channels.
R&FF Editor Kelley Rodriguez
THE SOURCE: Chilled and frozen foods
See the source version on accesswire.com: