|Remuneration:||cost to business|
|Level of education:||Matrix|
|Reference:||#BIZ – KEY WEST|
The ideal candidate will have experience as a supervisor and a knowledge and understanding of excellent customer service.
An effective supervisor will also be able to motivate staff to work to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to run our store in a way that increases revenue and grows business.
Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Participate in the training and development of shop personnel.
- Assume responsibility for the workshop, supervising the daily tasks and the daily requirements of the staff.
- Manage stock levels in collaboration with the manager and assistant manager
- Possess appropriate levels of product knowledge
- Sales and Customer Service
- Proven experience as a retail manager or other management position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- commercial awareness
- Knowledge of excellent customer service practices
- Computer skill
- Excellent communication skills
Published on 02 Nov 15:03, Closing date 1 Dec.