After two years of absence, the TCT Group is delighted to announce the TCT price are back for 2022, ready to celebrate innovators, technologies and collaborations in the 3D printing and additive manufacturing industry.
Submissions are now open in 11 categories, including project-based applications, hardware innovations, new materials and software. If you or your company have been integral to groundbreaking AM success or have an inspiring engineering project to share over the past two years, submit your application today for the opportunity to be recognized. by esteemed judges, industry professionals and peers.
This year’s categories are:
- TCT Aerospace App Price
- TCT Consumer Product Asking Price
- TCT Creative App Award
- TCT Hardware Award – Non-Polymer Systems
- TCT Hardware Award – Polymer Systems
- TCT Healthcare Nomination Award
- TCT Industrial Product Application Award
- TCT Material Prices
- TCT post-processing price
- TCT Software Price
- TCT Transport Bid Award
Previous winners include additive manufacturing industry heavyweights such as Ultimaker, Carbon and Renishaw, who have been recognized alongside leading end-users including BMW, Historic Royal Palaces and Ford Motor Company.
The finalists will be selected by a jury of experts and awarded at the TCT Awards ceremony on June 8 in Birmingham. The ceremony will coincide with TCT 3Sixty, one of the world’s leading events in the field of 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
- Identify the category you wish to enter.
- Login or create an account. You will need to activate your account before you can submit your application.
- Complete the registration form giving a description of your project, information on what sets it apart from the competition, details on cost, time, business or environmental benefits, and any additional information.
The closing date for entries is March 2, 2022. Good luck!
Want to discuss ? Join the conversation on the Global Additive Manufacturing Community Discord.
get your FREE print subscription at TCT magazine.